Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kitty bathroom fun

I think that when the time comes when we must give the boys baths, Etienne will be a good candidate. He has developed a habit whereby he waits outside the door while I shower. And as soon as I get out, he hops into the bathtub and licks it or just lays down in it, sometimes soaking his whole underside – his belly, his paws, his back legs, and the bottom of his tail. This is particularly fun when he goes straight from the bathtub to a litterbox, and then manages to track kitty-litter into areas of the apartment where I had never thought it would go.








After the bathtub inspection, he usually hangs out on the toilet for a bit and then inspects the sink.
[Correction: I just realized that this toilet-sitter is Marcello. But Etienne sits there too, and much more often. The rest of these are Etienne.]





No comments: