Thursday, May 29, 2008

Me and Etienne

I finally managed to get some photos of me with the boys - well, Etienne at least. Marcello would never willingly sit it in a human's lap. That would be SO beneath him. As their main photodocumentarian, it's hard to get pictures of myself with them. But B snapped a bunch for me, and then I was able to take a few at arm's length before my little prince wandered off. I couldn't pick just one to share, so here are my favourites.







Disclaimer: I had just finished watching PBS's Masterpiece Theatre presentation of "Cranford", so I had been crying, because this is generally what happens when I watch Masterpiece Theatre. So if I look a bit droopy and bleary-eyed, that's why. I wouldn't want you to think it was only because of the former contents of the conspicuously empty wine glasses you might have noticed in the background.

No comments: