I just couldn't resist sharing this footage of Gunner and Jack's antics.
Their superhero pajamas automatically double or triple their cuteness factor.
Don't you wish you had that much energy?
Following the tournament, they turned their attention to Jhurene's dogs, Brody and Bella. Watch what happens when one of them (Gunner? Sorry, I still have a hard time telling them apart...) loses interest in the dogs, near the end of the video.
That was my wine glass. I was done with it, so there couldn't have been more than a few drops of pinot noir in there. I guess the kid has good taste.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha! i so wish you kept taping!
have no fear about the possible vino remains...these boys have some sicilian genes in them after all:)
Yeah, I figure Aunt Jeannie has probably started training their palates already.
Post a Comment