Thursday, January 29, 2009

Prince Etienne will see you now.

Etienne's new favorite napping spot is this velvet cushion on a trunk at the foot of our bed. It has been here since we adopted the boys, but he seems to have only recently deemed it a suitable place to sleep.

"What do you have to say to me, human?"


"Human, you are beginning to bore me."


"I am tired of you, human. Be gone.
I will accept no more humble worshippers today. Meow."

4 comments:

courtney said...

That 'bed' is fitting for a ruling kitty; it looks like something out of Aladdin's palace. where's the harem?

Melanie said...

Omigosh, I just sent this link to Dustin, because I want to make it for Emma: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Ikeahacker/~3/CUrNMYymif8/bedtime-for-titina.html

Look at that fatty catty! The best! You could do two little ones side-by-side.

Stephanie N. said...

Wow, the kitty at that link IS fat.

Unknown said...

Awwww -

This makes me miss my beige buddies! You guys will have to go on another trip soon...